I want to write an alternative version of Romeo and Juliet where instead of being a little ponce and trying to work things out for himself, Romeo asks his smarter friends what to do about the whole thing and Benvolio and Mercutio come up with the world’s greatest plan:
Marriage of convenience between Juliet and Mercutio.
Think about it.
Juliet’s parents want her to marry into the Prince’s family. Mercutio is a good compromise between no marriage and Paris.
Mercutio probably won’t get his inheritance if he keeps being HELLA FUCKING GAY ALL OVER THE PLACE so a beard is only a benefit to him.
They would probably get along great rolling their eyes at how adorably stupid Romeo is.
Romeo and Benvolio could get a “bachelor pad” right next to Juliet and Mercutio’s house. Every night, Romeo and Mercutio high five as they hop the fence to go bang their one true love.
The second half of the play is just all of them trying to keep up the charade and being “THIS CLOSE” to getting caught all the time. But everything ends nicely because true love conquers all.
Everybody wins. Nobody dies.
Dearly bruhloved we are swaggered here today to join these two bros in holy matrihomie.
I know its a little early but
Jingle Bell Rock w/ my mom
i hate being that person who comments on posts but i just want u all to know that i watch this video all the fucking time every year once it hits september bc nothing gets me more pumped for christmas than this person rocking out w/ their mom while their mom windexes a countertop
The NHL “No Words" commercial is one of the best ever made. The players, in order:
1. Jean Beliveau (captain)/Pete Mahovlich, Montreal Canadiens, 1971.
2. Bill Guerin, New Jersey Devils, 1995.
3. Chris Osgood, Detroit Red Wings, 1998.
4. Ray Bourque, Colorado Avalanche, 2001.
5. Brett Hull, Dallas Stars, 1999.
6. Mark Messier, New York Rangers, 1994.
7. Glen Wesley, Carolina Hurricanes, 2006.
8. Darren McCarty, Detroit Red Wings, 1997.
9. Teemu Selanne, Anaheim Ducks, 2007.
10. Bill Ranford, Edmonton Oilers, 1990.
If this doesn’t brighten your day then idk what to tell u